Prayers for Healthcare Worldwide
Our prayers this month are focussed on:
- All students and staff in the Department of Care Sciences, especially any who are in particular need today
- The new cohort of nursing students
- Hospitals where our students work: Dewi Sant and Y Bwthyn, Pontypridd
- Local churches and their ministry in hospitals
- Health care in Australia & the Pacific, especially in poor communities
Lord Jesus Christ, Lover of all, we ask your blessing on doctors and nurses, on all who look after those who are ill, who give friendship to those who are distressed, or sit with those who are near to death.
We ask your guidance for those who are engaged in medical research, that they may persevere with vision and energy; and for those who administer the agencies of health and welfare, that they may have wisdom and compassion.
Lord Jesus Christ, Lover of all, bring healing, bring peace.