This month we are praying for:
- All students and staff in the Department of Care Sciences, especially any who are in particular need;
- the students from Botswana who have now returned home;
- the new overseas cohort.
- Hospitals: Blaina & District Hospital (community); Aneurin Bevan Hospital (local general), Ebbw Vale; Danybryn Unit (psychiatric), Ebbw Vale .
- Healthcare workers in places where there is war or communal strife: Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq and other places;
- Health care in Australia & the Pacific;
- the Healthcare Christian Fellowship’s World Conference being held in Manila, 4th-9th September.
Lord Jesus Christ, Lover of all, we ask your blessing on doctors and nurses, on all who look after those who are ill, who give friendship to those who are distressed, or sit with those who are near to death.
We ask your guidance for those who are engaged in medical research, that they may persevere with vision and energy; and for those who administer the agencies of health and welfare, that they may have wisdom and compassion.
Lord Jesus Christ, Lover of all, bring healing, bring peace.